April 24, 2009

When I grow up, I will have a bed and breakfast.

This is my friend Anna. She is very lovely. Not that you could tell from this drawing.


Hello, hello.

One day ago, I made a movie called The Second Part of Our Day. It's about two girls who get murdered. It's pretty funny. I think I might load it to Youtube for my friends who don't have Facebook.

Today I wrote in the woods by my creek in my back yard. It's not really a yard. I sat on a big rock and got moss all over my butt and recorded all of my life goals I could remember into a single notebook. That way I never lose them. Unless I lose the notebook.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahaha. i laughed hard too. (cutting butt lumber)

    annnnnnnd i love the blind contour drawing. you're the best. :) it looks exactly like me.

    ReplyDelete