April 29, 2009

Sherri DuPree replied to my comment. Thank the Jesus.

For statistics class, we had to draw a pig on a unicycle. The pig had to be wearing a beanie and drinking lemonade.

This is my pig.


Oh, hey. I just did this drawing of my friend Lars. Some of you know him.


The other day, I went to eat with some men from Sudan. And also an old man named Kenny. Kenny is an artist. Kenny and I discussed clones and clowns. Kenny thought I was a smart girl for asking whether clones would have spirits or not. He was mistaken. He also said I should not go into plastic surgery after seeing my blind contour of my neighbor. It's alright. I probably won't anyway.

There's a lake 'round these parts called Bass Lake.


I have three life goals concerning Bass Lake.

1. To walk Bass Lake entirely without looking down at the goose-poop littered ground once.
2. To walk Bass Lake in full costume. What costume? I don't care. A costume.
3. To reach the island that is off limits in the middle of the lake.

I have a few summer goals, too.

1. To spend the night at The Green Park Inn and see if I can catch sight of this ghost who lives there apparently.
2. To approach a stranger in the street and throw confetti, yell Calloohs, Callays, Hoorahs and Hoorays, blow noisemakers and give balloons to them and then run away.
3. To see all of the Huge Beings in North Carolina.
4. To stay with some Amish people.
5. To see the two Huge Beings in Tulsa.
6. To practice writing with my left hand.
7. To watch twenty-six movies, one for each letter of the alphabet, in order but not necessarily one a day.
8. To become a mail-sending fiend.
9. To eat at Kathleen's Tea Room.
10. To meet Ellen.
11. To meet Bethany.

2 comments:

  1. jasa, you are the most wonderful.
    the end.

    p.s. i need to make a list of summer goals too. maybe even a list of goals before i turn 25, even though i don't have much time left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ma'am,

    I am stealing your pig. He now lives on a very important desktop in Charlotte. Just know that he is in good hands.

    Sincerely,
    Me

    ReplyDelete