May 9, 2009

Drift wood.

Sometimes I watch small children on Nick Jr. and Noggin commercials, and I want to puke. They are the most obnoxious kids on the planet. Sorry.

Sometimes I look up pictures of puffins, and I've found I have never seen a picture of a puffin eating where it doesn't have four or more fish in its mouth. Always. Google Image puffins eating if you don't believe me.

Sometimes I forget how much I adore A Room with a View.

Last night I watched it (And was laughing way too loud for my sleeping family's preference.) and I remembered how much I loved George Emerson. Rafe Spall makes him into the most charming, wonderful character since Jack Sparrow or Peter Pan. He is definitely in my top five favorite characters ever. Currently he is number one in character to marry. 


Can one of you well-traveled girls explain to me why the British call a certain amount of weight a stone? How much is a stone?

I've been babysitting my butt off to have funmoney (It's a word.) for the summer. This summer is already looking like it's going to be the greatest summer in a very long time. One reason is because on June 6th, I am going to accomplish a life and summer goal of meeting Ellen. I am so nervous and so excited that it's kind of ridiculous.

Baby Katie just kneed me in the back.

I've been drawing animals like crazy. They're awful, and so much fun to make.


Ariel, my best friend.


Colleen, a Buddytown friend.

If you would like an animal, let me know. I would love to make one of you.

2 comments: