November 3, 2010

Snake.

I think people are phases. Almost every friend I have ever had has been temporary. Just a passing season. It sure is a blast while it lasts, then it goes away for some reason or another. Most of the time I am okay with this. It's not like I actually hang out with people anyway. But then I think it is probably my fault that people are phases in my life. I think I need to figure out what is wrong with me, or what I am doing wrong. There are some people I simply don't want to go away or for me to go away from. I am horrible at being a friend. I'll make you crafts till you hate me for it, but I probably won't call you up to get lunch ever. Maybe I just friend the kind of people who like getting lunch. Or who cannot stand crafts like I cannot stand lab reports.


If you need spiritual healing of any sort, go see Jonsi live. I have never seen anything like that show, nor will I again. There was something so powerful and tangible brought out by that man that just messed up your heart for permanent. I really can't even describe it. No one I've talked to seems to understand what it did to me except for my brother, as usual. Sometimes I think we talk in our own code and don't even realize that it isn't words anyone else can speak.

Today I wrote a story. It has been years since I've written a story. It was told from the point of view of some bug wings.

Another life-changing experience from last week:


This is pretty boring. Also as usual. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. jaaaaasaaaa!!!! i am still your friend!!! i know we don't live close together, otherwise i would call you up for lunch and we'd go to lunch and then go do something weird or fun or both! anyways, even though we met because of an accident in my life (ehem...cough cough...) i vow never to *not* be friends with you and we shall not be a phase of friendship! no! never! even if we write each other two lines every two years, you will always be my very awesome friend jasa. :) one of these days when our lives cross, we will have a blast doing "normal" things that normal friendships do. like going to lunch. :D
    xo your friend anna.

    ReplyDelete