November 17, 2010

Well I'm gonna study wolverines till I go to meet the Great Wolverine in the sky.

I was just telling a friend.


The word cuddle makes me want to poop in my own mouth.

I stole this picture from Nature. I do not watch television, but I watch PBS. Usually online. Does that count? Lately I've been learning about wolverines and crows and stuff. Got this great quote last night from the wolverines episode: "Well I'm gonna study wolverines till I go meet the Great Wolverine in the sky." I just made it the title of this post, so you probably had to read it twice. I win. And so do you.

1 comment:

  1. no way! i saw that episode the other night about wolverines too!! aren't they the most interesting fantastic creatures alive? i never even realized what they looked like before. i thought they all looked like hugh jackman! haha. just joking. ;) but it was super fascinating. i mean, they eat bones! not just flesh, but bones too! and they are so insulated that they can sleep on snow and not melt it!

    ReplyDelete