December 7, 2010

I'm reading a book. Like for fun.

It's been a while since I done that.


This is one of my new favorite things in the world. I always knew her in class, but now we're real life friends. I even hang out with her. Sometimes more than once in two weeks. Been a while since I done that too. She never does what I expect and she's hilarious as crash. And she likes me for whoever I am and never makes me feel stupid for anything I say or do. I love when you are free to be yourself around someone. She's a real treat.

This has been a pretty poop-filled past five months, really. But then there have been three good things that I am so, so glad about: Okay four: No order:

1. Dahlia. (Her.)
2. The Lamb. (My teacher.)
3. All those concerts in October. (Blitzen Trapper Brandi Carlile Avett Brothers Eisley Langhorne Slim Johnny Flynn Langhorne Slim Jonsi. Too much to bear.)
4. Hannah Noelle. (Okay, well she is about to happen. Like...NOW! Or......NOW! ANY SECOND, MY LIFE WILL CHANGE.)


Speaking of. LOOK how CUTE she is. Josh dreamed she had red hair. Who predicted this? Me. Nine months ago. But then Leah dreamed she was a black baby boy. Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. isn't it great to meet someone you can just let loose with? i have a friend like that i knew for a long time in high school, but didn't really become friends friends until later. and i was like, why weren't we friendsss way back then??

    school (semester) is almost over i suspect! then CHRISTMAS!

    xo

    ReplyDelete